Many people struggle when trying to navigate and make connections to services they need. 2-1-1 Maine is a free, confidential, and easy to remember number that connects people to thousands of health and human services in their community for everyday needs and in times of crisis.
THESE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Basic needs - food & clothing
- Financial assistance - temporary aid
- Income support - SSI/SSDI
- Financial assistance - rent
- Counseling & mental health services
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Dial 2-1-1 or Toll Free 1-877-463-6207 to get assistance for connecting to nearly any resource locally!
NEW: You can also TEXT 898-211 followed by your zip code 24 hours a day, seven days a week for assistance.
A statewide directory is also available at 211Maine.org